prof. dr. sc. Damir Stanzer
Redoviti profesor na Prehrambeno-biotehnološkom fakultetu Sveučilišta u Zagrebu.
Rođen 6. rujna 1964. godine.
- Član Sindikata od 1997. godine.
Dužnosti u Sindikalnoj podružnici:
- 2014. – 2018.: sindikalni povjerenik
Dužnosti u Sindikalnoj središnjici:
- 2014. – 2018.: član predsjedništva Regionalnog vijeća Zagreb
- od 2018.: član Velikog vijeća
Stručna i radna biografija
- Work experience: 2015 -now associate professor, 2009 -2015 assistant professor, 2008 -2009 senior assistant, 2000-2008 assistant (Laboratory of Yeast and Fermentation Technology, Faculty of Technology and Biotechnology, University of Zagreb, Croatia)
- Education: 2004-2008 PhD Food, scientific field: biotechnology, scientific branch: bioprocess engineering, 2000-2004 MSc scientific field: biotechnology, scientific branch: bioprocess engineering; (Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology, University of Zagreb, Croatia)
- Training: 2003, Bioprocess Engineering Course, Brač, Croatia; 2004; University of Ghent, Belgium,; 2005-2006 Technical University Graz, Austria
- Research and other project:
Finalized projects: 6 research projects
- Teaching: Biotechnology 3; Production of spirit drinks; – Undergraduate study programme (BSc); Principles of biotechnology in food production; Technology of yeast and alcohol; Production and use of baker and food yeasts – Graduate study programme (MSc)
Mentorship: 20 graduation thesis
Organizational skills and competences: Member of Scientific and Organizing committees of various scientific conferences, head of Comittee for Rector’s award at Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology
Membership in science organizations and bodies: Croatian Society for Biotechnology; Croatian Microbilogical Society; Croatian Society of Food technologists, biotechnologoists and nutritionists